Replies: 9 Views: 742

mari99 2.11.11 - 09:27am
Xeriously is thea true lv? If thea is lv,wai does it hurt? *

krish33 3.11.11 - 01:36am
Hurt because due 2 ego in fastlife no can bear and heard and accept mistake *

mari99 4.11.11 - 04:21am
N da d rezon i hate n fear lv *

kamaupu 2.01.12 - 09:59am
I believe love exist the only big problem is @ this generation of ours we broke down the word love to suit us and to cover the reality , en the meaning of it. The problem starts wen we start calling one love, true love and even likes and l*st including them in love. What we call erotic love is what hurts coz its love of mutual feelings tht it desires en wants ni hapo hapo en this feelings r gradual they keep changing from one person to the other. What we call true love is meant to be decisions of those feelings which r not selfish bt considerate of the futre of no feelings. Love is both an art and a fortunate accident. Love is real *

graciana 4.01.12 - 10:54am
D bst luv eva ischrist luv d ability 2 sacrifice 4 anoda.d pawa 2 give wat u lov most unconditionally *

stanosh 5.01.12 - 01:18pm
Love is different frm lust.love z deep n strong emotions passiom.lust can say z form of cheating *

felih 25.04.12 - 08:09pm
That pain is now da climax aspect of lov.. *

queenmum 3.05.12 - 04:42pm
Lov is like a war, easy 2 start and hard 2 end.there must b a thin fabric dat conect da hearts involved *

osteenet 13.03.13 - 09:04am
mar,lov is a word.it doesnt hrt,wat hrts is d feeling of lv.i don fear lv,wat i fear is to fall in lv. *

mari99 14.03.13 - 04:43pm
Hahaha dya realy *

* Switmarimar Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Switmarimar

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store